Voter registration not required in North Dakota.
Election (State) Day: June 12, 2012
Election Day: November 6, 2012
Polling Place Hours: 7 AM to 7 PM
One of the following forms of ID required:*
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid state identification card
- Valid federally issued identification card, such as a passport or agency identification card
- Valid tribal government issued identification card
- Valid student identification card
- Valid United States military identification card
- Utility bill dated 30 days prior to Election Day with name and residential address
- Change of address verification letter from the U.S. Postal Service
* A voter lacking identification may still cast a legal ballot by either completing an affidavit or by being identified by an election poll worker who can vouch for the voter's identity and residence.